Tuesday 27 March 2018


Just now, Someone bitched at our discord server saying that she's not insulting though it is clear as a effin crystal that she's insulting us! We know that the cleaning of seishun scrap is not that good but what would you expect from a small scanlation group? We don't have that staff for cleaning and potato is the one who do all the cleaning. Saying that we should drop the project because potato suck at cleaning and typesetting, why don't you help if you think the editing suck? Instead of spitting shits.



3 comments

I appreciate what you did. thank you so much for taking your time with the scanlation.

REPLY

Thank you~ We assure you that the editing and translation will be nicely done since we have a translator now~

REPLY

Hi, I just found your blog by complete accident - I read prev chaps of Samurai Lover a while back somewhere else (can' rem) and and was looking around after someone mentioned there was a new chap out. Wasn't going to comment until I saw this because I guess something good came out of this person's bitching because I didn't know about Seishun Scrap - I can check out something new. I don't think you need to apologize at all or assure anyone any quality of anything you do and share.

Is this your main site or is Discord where the group is shacked up? I couldn't seem to find any other site via Google where I can stay updated but if not, will just check out your stuff on MangaDex then. Thanks for sharing.

REPLY

Fujoshi Scans . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates